Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dream Rides

I've been on 5 cycling trips to the Philippines before, but still feel there is more that I want to explore there. I recently discovered an island chain north of Luzon called the Batanes that is next on my list of places I'd love to visit.



Was checking out what the boys at Bugoy Bikers have been up to and came across this amazing photo gallery on their site, that I thought was the Scottish Highlands at first. You can imagine my surprise when I found out it was the Philippines!

Batanes 2009

Did a little more digging around and also found a great travelogue on the Batanes by Ironwolf at     En Route:

Batanes: Biking 49km of Batan Island Coastal Road

Not sure when I'll have to time to go there, but it would be a great place to go riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment